- Bi-Tech Systems has invested over 25 man years of effort in the design and development of CarbonBI. A team of knowledgeable and experienced engineers focused on developing a solution which would provide ease of use, high performance and a very low cost for implementation and support.CarbonBI is built on a SaaS based architecture, transitioning from a traditional “waterfall” implementation to an agile, rapid implementation. It is a unique approach to end-user BI, enabling pervasive access to information, from any device, including mobile.
CarbonBI is engineered as an open business intelligence platform. It can connect to virtually any database or application, both packaged and custom built, as well as data warehouses and other BI platforms. The Carbon Knowledge Engine is truly revolutionary. It generates a reporting layer from designated source systems, in an automated fashion. As requirements change, the Knowledge Engine generates new metadata and continues to learn. There is no requirement for ETL, complex mapping and/or star schemas.
End users are enabled to access their data from one or many different sources. From one integrated toolset, the Carbon Report Center, users can create/modify operational reports, apply analytics, and produce personalized visualizations of the data. Many other offerings in the market require multiple tools to accomplish these same tasks.We believe that CarbonBI represents unprecedented value for the investment required. It is an ideal solution for the small to medium sized business (SMB) as well as an excellent departmental or divisional solution within a larger enterprise. It can be implemented onsite or in the Cloud. Our mantra is,
“Your Data. Your Way. In the Cloud.”
For Business Users
- Flow Intelligence
- Ad hoc Operational / Analytics / Visualization
- "On the Fly" Analytics
- No prerequisite dimensional modelling
- No ETL
- Personalized Dashboards
- Drag and drop
- Multiple data sources
- Easily share reports, metrics and dashboards
- Interact via mobile devices
- Cloud or "on-premise"
- Low to no infrastructure cost
- Term based, Per User Licensing
- Low cost, scalable, granular growth
- Rapid Implementation
- Days versus weeks or months
- Low cost to support
- Fraction of the cost compared to:
- User fees for enterprise BI tools
- External consultants building reports
- Internal resources dealing with custom report backlogs
- Unified Data Model
- Real time or near real time access (data marts, warehouses)
- "On the Fly" analytics without dimensional modeling
- Meta Data driven Knowledge Engine
- "Auto learning"
- Complementary BI
- Easily integrated with other BI tools
- Flexible Architecture
- Cloud or "on-premise"
- Any data source or application