1. Data and user interface on premise, CarbonBI Administration in the cloud.
- CarbonBI is an agile implementation design, versus a traditional “waterfall” approach. This means a much shorter implementation time frame, with fewer process steps required.
A typical implementation has the following key steps: (for a single, primary data source)
- Work with us on selecting your deployment option - Cloud or On Premise.
- The CarbonBI team will then setup or install the software. If this is On-Premise, the install will be done remotely.
- The CarbonBI team will utilize the Carbon Knowledge Engine to generate the Reporting layer with Reporting Objects.
- We will work with you to develop the initial key operational reports and a few ad hoc reports. We will also take your users through Flow Intelligence – moving from ad hoc to operational to analytical and visualizations.
- We will need time with an administrator to review Carbon Admin Central.We will provide skills transfer for setting up and managing user security as well as monitoring and managing performance. Ongoing administration of CarbonBI is straightforward and with low overhead due to built in automation.
- User guides and documentation are provided.
- Weekly health check to ensure everything is running smoothly.
The entire implementation process should be completed within 5 business days.Support is provided in the following ways:
- Phone support: 1-425-749-7294
- Email support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct dial support: during initial implementation and other pre-arranged critical times.
CarbonBI Report Central
CarbonBI Self Service Analytical Reporting
Oracle Discoverer: The Path Forward
MyIntelligence: Personal Business Intelligence
- Quick and Cost Effective Oracle Discoverer Replacement.
Tuesday, April 28, 2015 10:00am EST
Thursday, May 07, 2015 10:00am EST
- What is a true "Self Service BI".